- ‘A‘ali‘i (Dodonaea viscosa)
- ‘Ānapanapa (Colubrina asiatica)
- ‘Iliahi (Santalum haleakalae)
- ‘Ōhai (Sesbania tomentosa)
- ‘Ōhia lehua (Metrosideros polymorpha)
- Alahe'e (Psydrax odorata)
- Hala (Pandanus tectorius)
- Hala pepe (Chrysodracon auwahiensis)
- Hō‘awa (Pittosporum glabrum)
- Kamani (Calophyllum inophyllum)
- Koa (Acacia koa)
- Koai‘a (Acacia koaia)
- Koki‘o ‘ula‘ula (Hibiscus kokio ssp. kokio)
- Koki‘o ‘ula‘ula (Hibiscus kokio ssp. saintjohnnianus)
- Koki‘o ke‘oke‘o (Hibiscus arnottianus subsp. immaculatus)
- Kou (Cordia subcordata)
- Kukui (Aleurites moluccana)
- Loulu (Pritchardia remota)
- Maʻo (Gossypium tomentosum)
- Naio (Myoporum sandwicense)
- Pōhinahina (Vitex rotundifolia)
- Pōkalakala (Polyscias racemosa)
- Wauke (Broussonetia papyrifera)
- Wiliwili (Erythrina sandwicensis)
The Garden is located at 150 Kanaloa Avenue in Kahului, Maui, right across from the War Memorial Stadium.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed occasionally for inclement weather and Hawaii State Holidays.
Kama'āina (with Hawai'i ID) & Keiki Under 12: Free
Ways to Support MNBG
MNBG is a member of Maui Ku'ia Estate Chocolate's Chocolate Laulima Program. Make a purchase from the link below and 40% of your purchase will come back to MNBG. Click here to buy chocolate and support MNBG!
Make a Donation
Every dollar contributed to Maui Nui Botanical Gardens goes directly towards the preservation of Native Hawaiian Plants and the upkeep of our collection that includes some of the rarest specimens in whole world!